(AmeriCare Mobility Van Inc.)
(800) 963-7233 | AMV Home Page | AMV List of Services
For information or to schedule a ride, please call during office hours. Mon-Thur: 8 am – 5 pm | Fri: 8 am – 4:30 pm-
AmeriCare Mobility Van is a non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) provider based in Mankato, MN and has been serving south central Minnesota since 1993.
- Transportation for bariatric needs
- Statewide service (requires 24-hour notice)
- Routinely traveling to all Twin City and Rochester medical facilities
- Rides to most airports, including Minneapolis and St. Paul
Driving Miss Daisy
South Central Minnesota Office in Faribault MN: (507) 331-2370
If requested, they will attend doctor’s appointments with the client and transmit relevant information back to family members. Take them home, and make sure they are safe, and comfortable before we leave. Assist with grocery shopping, pick up the mail, light housekeeping, banking trips, and social events. Special needs are catered for including assisting with a walker or wheelchair.
Driving Miss Daisy offers Transportation and assistance to:
- Medical appointments, Dialysis Clinics
- Radiation Clinics, Rehabilitation centers
- Out Patient Tests and Procedures
- Hospital to Residence, Nursing Home, and/or any other non-medical destination not listed above and much more!
- Grocery shopping & other types of shopping,
- Banking errands, beauty shop appointments,
- Airport drop offs assistance with checking in and pick ups
(507) 281-3600 | Handi Van Rides
All Handi Van employees undergo full background and driving record checks. Drivers complete special training, including defensive driving, passenger assistance and abuse prevention. Our drivers also complete first aid and CPR training.
- Wheel Chair
- Bariatric Wheel Chair