City Gal Transportation
Call for rides around town, medical appointments, airport drop-off and pick up. Caters to older adults! Affordable!
(866) 623-7505 | Hiawathaland-transit/northfield-service-area
Hiawathaland Transit is public transportation, providing daytime transportation services to locations within the city limits of the City of Northfield. Hiawathaland Transit has established routes that service the majority of the city limits. Riders may get on the route at their own discretion.
Hiawathaland Express bus is a public, shortened route (compared to the Blue and Red Hiawathaland routes). The Express bus is most commonly utilized to access shopping, dining, and the movie theater and runs Monday – Saturday, 4:00 PM – 11:00 PM and Sunday, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
To schedule a ride, call the dispatch center at (866)-623-7505 between the hours of 6:00 AM and 6:15 PM Monday thru Friday or between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM on Saturday.
Passes and Tokens may be purchased at:
- City Hall of Northfield: 801 Washington Street, Northfield MN 55057
- Cub Foods: 2423 Highway 3 South, Northfield MN 55057
- Just Foods Co-op: 516 Water Street, Northfield MN 55057
- Each bus is handicap accessible.
- Assistants accompanying a person with disabilities ride FREE.
- Drivers do not assist individuals into homes, apartment buildings, or businesses.
- Tokens are encouraged. Drivers DO NOT make change..
(507) 645-4447 | First Choice Shuttle
- $7 ride anywhere in town, each additional person $1.
- Do not accept credit cards.
- Also available for out of town locations, Airport Service, and other destinations. Advance reservations requested for these trips.
(888) 748-9634 | Metro Express
Daily route service from Northfield to Minneapolis and St. Paul. Visit the Mall of America, University of Minnesota, Downtown Minneapolis, MSP Int’l Airport and more. The Metro Express operates 365 days a year.